Tuesday, June 9, 2015

PPC - 2 Years 11 Months

Our little friend has a lot to say. Every single minute of every single day is full of sound. She even talks in her sleep.

Phoebe likes to pretend camp at bedtime. Tonight she told me her head and feet were not afraid of tigers. But the rest of her was a little scared. Ahh. I see.

She is very into the octonauts. We watch it. We play it. We talk about it. Everyone is assigned a daily character. Sound the octo-alert!

Today she swept the shed, watered the houseplants, helped Chip wind the clock, cleared her dishes and loaded the dishwasher. This girl loves chores. Yet cannot (will not) pick up her toys.

She says "Guys! I have to tell you something!!" Then follows with something like.... "I need to cut my fingernails." You are toying with my emotions. 

Our (adult) friend won't play doctor with her anymore. She was too realistic and made her sit on a bedpan for an uncomfortable amount of time. Har har.

When we watch sports she picks player and the entire game says... where am I? What am I doing? Yay me!

She read the entire GO DOG GO book to Chip. Mostly from memory. But go Phoebe!


This kid is getting funnier by the minute. 

No comments: