Oh Phoebe. Our perpetual motion machine. This child goes goes goes goes and falls asleep upside down.
She hands out pretend popcorn and tells us the show is about to begin. Then she gets on her fake stage and does a rendition of abcs/baabaa black sheep/and whatever else moves her at the moment.
"It's ALL good in the neighborhood" is one of her new slogans. On the way to school she told me she was going to teach her friends to say it.
She loves to "do her gardening". She follows chip around with her garden tools.
She likes to know what letter peoples names start with. After I tell her the letter, I go through other words that also begin with that letter. If I go on too long she says "that's ENOUGH mom" Uh excuse me? You have not stopped talking since 6:15 am.
She likes to ask for things while I am driving. I tell her no, not until we are stopped. MOM WE ARE STOPPED AT THE RED LIGHT. Oh for Pete's sake. Outsmarted by a 2 yr old. Really?
When Meredith is crying, Phoebe very sweetly sings "You Are My Sunshine." After she sings sweetly she tries to pick Meredith up by her head. Crying and screaming ensues.
After swim lessons she loudly shouts "Let's go to the bar!" What? Shhhhh. People are looking at me. Before you judge people. She wants to go to the bar because they have pretzel sticks and big kids watching cartoons. (Win win for everyone)
Here is our ball of energy.



No comments:
Post a Comment