Phoebe likes to jump rope. She bunny hops about 50 times before even attempting to jump over the rope. Funny windup. We laughhhhhh.
Chip accidentally started to drive away while I was buckling Phoebe in the car. Every time he drives, she reminds him of this incident. She tells him he must be very very patient.
I made the mistake of telling her I couldn't do something because when you drive, both hands need to be on the wheel. Now she yells anytime they are not. BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL MOM! Parenting backfire.
She goes to bed at 8:00 pm. 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm she stands on her head, works on her splits, tells stories to her stuffed animals and talks to her toes. (See picture proof below)
She likes to race people. She says "On your MARKET! Get set! Go." We do not correct funny things like this. Yes. On your market. Pick up some milk while you are there please.
She is doing very well in swim lessons. When the instructor is with another child, she sits on the stairs submerged under water like a frog.
In the past week she told me she would like to play hockey, ice skate, play tennis and blow her nose. You know... when I am older mom. (I will give you $1 if you learn to blow your nose sooner.)
She likes to exercise while Chip reads her bedtime story. She does a little step workout on her stool. "Doing my exercises guys!"
Here is our funny yellow head kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment