Monday, October 7, 2013

15 Months PC

We switched her daycare this month. We couldn't be happier with the decision. She is a different child after school.

Daycare transitioned her to one nap (I still do 2 at home). It works for all of us that way.

Phoebe's new favorite word is ball. Everything is a ball.

She loves bath time. When I say bath, she pulls me upstairs grabs her towel and proceeds to the tub. Do not dream of doing anything else once that word is spoken.

Phoebe waits at the bathroom door for me. She sticks her fingers under the door and wiggles them. My mini-me is always near.

When she gets scared she throws herself at me.. and then BITES!?! Out of fear. It is so odd. She does not bite other than that.

We put in a new patio. She likes to pick out all the sand and put it down the driveway drain. Along with anything else she can find. Don't give her your keys. You have been forewarned.

Phoebe learned to whistle. She concentrates really hard and lets out a little tiny whistle.

She wants to go places, to see and do. Staying home is not her thing. Unfortunately, she does not like riding in the car. It is pure torture. We are debating turning her seat to forward facing. I know 2 years is the rule, but I cannot take the torture anymore.

My child wants everything I am eating or drinking. I fully admit to hiding from her. Is that wrong?

Phoebe puts on my old glasses and goes straight to her bookshelf. She must have needed reading glasses in her previous life or something.

Everywhere she goes, she flashes her toothy grin. She gives people the stink eye, if they do not smile back.

and on to pictures!





No comments: