Saturday, September 7, 2013

14 Months - PC

When she wants something, she pulls you over and makes your fingers push the buttons or open the fridge or grab a book.

When you aren't paying attention... She screeches like a derranged monkey. When Phoebe is on a mission... she screams while running room to room. ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh. I hope this is a short phase. So so loud. 

Phoebe talks in her sleep, just like her mom. Lately she says uh-oh repeatedly. It's pretty amusing. 

We took her to the zoo. She saw a rhino and was not impressed. The duck ducks however..... very impressive. She may say duck-duck the rest of her life instead of just plain duck. Sorry Phoebe. That is my fault. duck duck - quack quack.

We moved her back into the infant room for nap time only. The one nap schedule was not cutting it. However, she loves her infant teacher too much. The directors laugh that at age 17 Phoebe will be crammed into her infant crib just to be close to that teacher. 

She has a piano next to her seat in the kitchen. When she eats, she plays patriotic music and dances. Always a party going on people! 

Her doctor said I have to drop the nighttime bottle. It was my need not hers... I cannot commit to this. I just cannot. (I have one more can of formula... then I will do it. waste not want not right?)

We went on vacation to the mountains. (well as big as mts get 2 hrs away). Phoebe loves herself a hotel room to destroy. And destroy we did. We are with the band... you see. 

This child is easily bored. We cannot stay in the house all day. It is not physically or mentally possible for her. Insert winter dread. 

Phoebe's snack of choice. Cream cheese. No bread just the cheese please. If you give her bread, she will pick off the cheese.

And on to the pictures!

I call this piece "The progression of a scream" 







No comments: