Tuesday, May 7, 2013

10 Months!

-Phoebe is trying REALLY hard to walk. She can stand but when she realizes no one is holding her she sits down.
-She says Dad, Mom, Emma, Ella, Dog, on, off
-She is sort of a spotlight stealer at story time now. She loves to get right up in the librarian's personal space.
-She likes to squish leaves and eat them. Truthfully.. I let her sometimes. Eventually, she'll figure out leaves, dirt and mulch are nasty things.
-I actually washed an old plastic (err trash) water bottle. I give it to her in the car to amuse her. Gosh I am even too cheap to buy her a new piece of garbage.
-Her teacher at daycare thinks she is just learning to use a sippy cup. Uh no. She's been using one since she was 4 months old... she just likes to get play with it and purposely get wet =) I brought a waterproof bib to daycare.
-After her older friend came to visit; she was determined to master the somersault. After seeing a little girl jump, she insisted upon jumping. Someone should tell her she should start with walking.
-She still gives the nastiest kisses, but they completely melt our hearts.
-She likes to play with her picnic basket, blocks and (destroy) the bookshelf.
-We have had a bad run of sickness this month. Mom, Dad, Phoebe. The snot is winning.
-She is a big fan of mom. I am thinking about bringing back the bjorn. I cannot do anything without my mini-me in my arms these days.
-On that note... on my days off..... I still nap with her. She is spoiled... I know. I'd pretend I am going to stop this, but I am not.
-We go to bed at 7:45. ALWAYS.

And here is Miss Thang at 10 Months Old






No comments: