Monday, March 4, 2013

7-8 Months

I apologize for the 2 month Phoebe update.
I have been a stay at home mom for the last two months. 
That is ending.... I start a new (part-time) job next week. 
I am not sure how to drop Phoebe off at daycare again. I am already weepy about it.

Now onto updates for my history book. 
Scroll to the end for pictures.. 
Go ahead, it's ok to skip this part. 
I would too.

-We went on a trip to Florida. Phoebe did great. Mom and Dad danced like monkeys the entire plane ride.
-On said trip. Phoebe pooped all over her grandmother's white carpet 1 hr after our arrival. We are great house guests. 
-Phoebe is quite the politician. She can put on a darn good show in public; wooing people with her charm. Then she will scream at me all the way home. What the?!
-She is in the drooly phase. No teeth yet, only drool.
-She is 100% formula fed now. And I am fine with that. I only mention it.. because I think I deserve a medal for making it this far.
-She eats every 4.5 hrs; 6 ounces during the day and 8.5 ounces at night.
-For about 2 weeks we slept 8:00 - 6:30 am... now.... those darn teeth wake us up at least once a night.
-She still loves to cover her face and pretend like she cannot breath. Now that I know she can breathe, it's a funny game of peek a boo.
-She HATES her highchair and eating (solids) in general. I have no idea what to do about this. We have about 4 highchairs and none of them make her happy.
-Bouncy chair is out. Jolly Jumper is in.
-Phoebe flicks everything she picks up. No idea why. But watch out, she will flick you.
-She has started open mouth kissing. It's cute with a dash of saliva.
-She loves to swim. Yay! 
-Her scalp gets tomato red..... and the next day we have lots of hair. Its like baby hair-plugs. Speaking of hair. She may have blonde hair.... or red hair. It changes drastically. Who knows?
-She says DA, DADA.... I am not disgruntled.. I swear.
-She is trying very hard to crawl, but gets easily frustrated. She prefers to stand.

Now on to the main event. Pictures!!!
P.S.... My kid's mouth is always open in pictures.... it's hereditary I think. 














SEE YA NEXT MONTH!!!!

1 comment:

Scott McMillan said...

Very cute!! Hope they include some synchro in your water baby class. It looks like Phoebe is ready.