Phoebe is 6 Months old today!
Phoebe is a very amusing baby. Just ask her, she will tell you she is hilarious.
She likes to play peek-a-boo with herself. She covers her face with anything and everything; blanket, toys, burp cloth, clothes. Then she puts both arms straight out and pants like she cannot breathe. She finds this game hilarious. This game makes me NUTS! I take all face covering items away from her.
She is eating twice a day. Her menu consists of oatmeal, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans (not so much liking gb) and just this week banana's!
She is sitting up fairly well.... until she gets distracted and TIMBER.
She plays by herself on the floor, in her play gym, swing, playard (aka playpen lets not pretend it is anything but what it is.)
She LOVES to drink out of cups. She will drink out of my water cup all day long, if I let her.
She is still getting up at 5:00 am for a bottle. Hoping that is coming to an end. please =)
We think she is going to crawl sooner rather than later. She is starting the rocking back and forth move.
She loves to dance in the kitchen, especially with dad.
She does laps in her crib all night long. She jams herself into corners and screams to be freed. Very active. I am not sure how she sleeps with all that movement.
Recently, she has decided to sing very very very loudly at 3:00 am. It's really funny. Even at 3:00 am.
May I present Phoebe Claire at 1/2 yr old!






1 comment:
Phoebe...happy 1/2 year! You are so cute and just make me smile every time I see your pictures. I love all your Mom's updates. Sounds like you are full of such personality (just like your parents). Sending you love!
Post a Comment