Wednesday, November 28, 2012

5 Months

Phoebe is 14 pounds 1 ounce, 24.25 inches long with a 95 percentile - round head. 

Accomplishments this month: 

-She is holding her bottle, but pulls it out and drips milk all over the place. She has proven herself too irresponsible for this activity.

-She drinks water from a sippy cup. I guess playing more than drinking, but she is doing it on her own.

-Phoebe is a chronic television watcher. We block her, yet she manages to twist and contort into prime viewing positions.

-She sings following her meals. Sometimes this is very very cute. Other time it sounds like a deranged alley cat.

-In addition to singing, Phoebe has started to grunt. Grunt when she is happy. Grunt when she is frustrated. Grunt when she is sad. Grunt. Grunt. Grunt.

-She is becoming more comfortable on her stomach. Sometimes she will play with toys on her tummy.

-Phoebe is beginning to interact with her doggie, Penny. Poor dog has no idea what is coming soon. Enjoy your whiskers while you have them.

-We are working on using the bouncy seat/gym and the jolly jumper. She is intrigued but not 100% sure of these new activities.

-We are taking daily baths in the sink without a baby tub. She LOVES it! And that my friends is why we purchased a  4 foot sink. Baby-toddler bath tub.

-She is completely spoiled and won't nap unless I am holding her. But I love it, I get a nap, I get cuddles... and she is only little once. So what... judge away I am spoiling her!

-She is still on a 3 hr bottle feeding schedule. We will start solid foods as soon as I stop dragging my feet on the subject.

There's the history book info. Now for some pictures =)

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy

Bath time is hilarious. Lots of laughing and splashing

Thanksgiving 2012 family picture



Floor Dancing! This kid loves to dance! (and she is quite happy to be wearing only socks)

No comments: