
Penny is 2 today!
Penny likes to bark/chase/hunt foxes, coyotes, deer, mice and all other dogs. When in a really bad mood, she'll bark at a squirrel just because she can. She despises bicycles, snow plows and leaf blowers.
She has one boyfriend. Boris is a German Shepard, about 3 times her size. She is bossy and he lets her do whatever she wants. It's a take take relationship for Penny.
Penny tracks scents like a cartoon hound dog. It is really cool to watch, but very difficult to keep her focus on anything else.
Penny likes to "spoon" with you on the floor, with her head on your pillow. Ewww dog slobber.
Happy Birthday Penny!
Maybe Chip will take you for a hike in the woods (and I'll take a nap).
3 comments:
I ddn't know you had a dog. Guess I was told but didn't hear the message (hearing loss and old age excuse). Everyone is getting dogs these days. NOT ME. Did that twice. However, I have the "children's dogs these days."
Like grandchildren, enjoy but send them home with their parents. No fuss. No mess. Love Grandma
I also vote for best bug eater! That's my favorite thing to watch her do. Happy Birthday Penny.
Happy Birthday Penny! I can't wait to meet her (and I know Roman is too). He adores doggies.
Post a Comment